- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Algix 3D OMNI™ White
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
ALGIX 3D OMNI™ filament is the perfect material for your FFF 3D printing needs, because it is easy to use and outperforms conventional PLA and ABS in many areas. OMNI™ does not release toxic fumes and does not require a heated bed or heated chamber like ABS. Final parts printed with OMNI™ have a very smooth finish. OMNI™ has better heat resistance and layer adhesion than PLA and has higher print resolution than ABS. OMNI™ filament is made from majority renewable content and is compostable. By special order, OMNI™ is available in a formulation made from food grade certified resin.
ALGIX 3D is part of the ALGIX family of companies. ALGIX is a distinguished leader in compounding and additives for the bioplastics industry. Our polymer science expertise and strategic partnerships are driving material innovations and quality. All ALGIX 3D filaments are produced in the Solaplast bioplastic production facility located in Meridian, Mississippi. We source all of the finest raw materials, including resins, pigments and additives in the making of our ALGIX 3D OMNI™ filament, so that we can ensure the most consistent and highest quality product for every order. You can expect our polymer scientists to continually develop innovative new materials focused on performance, sustainability and quality.
Our filament extrusion system uses dual axis micrometer measurement systems to check the diameter and roundness during production. This helps us guarantee that each spool of ALGIX 3D filament is produced with a precision tolerance. We can guarantee ±3% on our ALGIX 3D OMNI™ filament, which means you can rest assured that your printer is extruding the exact amount of material without causing jams, clogs and headaches. The ALGIX 3D printing test lab features many popular 3D printers, and we’re continuously testing our filament on these 3D printers to monitor quality using advanced statistical practices.
3D Printing Tips
- Always print in an area with good airflow and minimal temperature fluctuations.
- Be sure your build plate is level, clean and oil-free before printing. OMNI™ filament adheres well to glass or plastic and does not require a heated build plate like ABS filament.
- If your machine does have a heated build plate, we do advise using it for larger prints set at a temperature of 50°C, and if your machine has a fan, we recommend using it for most prints.
- It is recommended to use high water content hairspray (as opposed to high ethyl alcohol content) lightly sprayed on the surface and allowed to dry before starting prints to ensure the first layer of the print sticks to the plate.
- This filament will run best at an extrusion temperature of 195-215°C (2.85mm filament usually prints at the higher end of this range).
- If prints appear stringy lower temp in 5°C increments until your prints appear satisfactory.
- For more stability and a higher quality print, consider experimenting with infills, print speeds, and layer heights.
- For prints with curvatures, it is recommended to turn on rafts and supports in your settings.
Technical Data Sheet
Algix 3D OMNI™ White Product Details
|Available diameter||Spool weight|
|Print bed hot||Print bed cold|
|Print temp range||Filament melting point|
|Nozzle size||Filament shrinkage|
|Max. elongation||Modulus PSI|
|Tensile strength||Filament Tg|
|Ambient temp.||Technical data|