- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
RepRap Guru DIY Prusa I3 3D Printer Kit V2
Lowest Price GuaranteeFree Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
This is a 3D printer kit we are very enthusiastic about. With the V2, US-based RepRap Guru aimed to give their users a better DIY 3D printer experience than you can get with any other kit. With that goal in mind they have spent a lot of time developing a complete DIY Prusa i3 printer kit that does not require altering, drilling, soldering or cutting anything. The RepRap Guru Prusa i3 3D printer kit V2 has all the hard work done.
LCD display is now optional
The biggest and most noticable difference between the V1 and V2 is that it's now possible to add an LCD display. The LCD screen makes the 3D printer much easier to control. Do you want to temporarily change the print speed while printing? You can now do that directly from the screen. Pre heating the nozzle and print bed before you start a print? Now also possible right from the screen.
When you add the LCD, you also add the option to print via SD.
This complete kit comes with a: 8" x 8" borosilicate heat bed glass. Fully soldered MK2B heat bed with ALL the necessary wires. Fitted connectors to all wires and longer motor wires for better wire paths.
With these carefully thought out upgrades RepRap Guru made to the Prusa model, you should be able to shave some serious time off your build.
* Note: wire sleeve is not included in this kit
- Support: USA Customer Tech Support
- Production: Made in the USA
- Assembly: No Soldering, Cutting, or Drilling
- Max. extruder temp: 280°C
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, Nylon, Flexible PLA, PVA, HIPS, Wood, PET, etc.
- Max. heated bed temp: 120°C
- Borosilicate Heat Bed Glass: Included
- Build Area: 8 x 8 x 7 inch (20,3 x 20,3 x 17,8 cm)
- Frame: Acrylic
- Power: Can Run 110V or 220V (Comes With 110V US Cord)
- Microcontroller: Arduino mega 2560 R3 clone
- Print area: 8 x 8 borosilicate glass
- Bearing: LM8UU linear bearings (12, including 2 spares); 623ZZ bearings (2)
- Rod: 8mm stainless steel 204 threaded rod (pre-cut); 8mm linear rod for X, Y, Z (pre-cut); 5mm threaded rod grade hardened steel ( pre-cut)
- Heated bed: Dual power 12V/24V (Pre setup for 12V)
- Extruder: Mk8/9 Direct drive with injection molded parts for 1.75mm filament
- Power supply: 360W 12V 30A
- Stepper motor: 5 NEMA 17 4.8kg/cm
- Belt: GT2 (2M, pre-cut)
- Pulley: 20 tooth pulleys (2)
- Board: RAMPS 1.4
- Stepper driver: A4988 (5, 1 extra)
- Couplings: 5mm to 5mm
- Endstop: Electronic end stop circuits w/ LED (3)
- Belt tensioners: 2
- Adjustment: Threaded bed adjustment knobs (4)
- Bed spring: 4
- Required nuts/bolts for assembly: Labeled and included
What you need to get started
Basic Skills Required:
- A little better than basic understanding of electronics
- A little better than basic understanding of mechanical components
- A little better than basic computer skills
- 14 mm open end wrench (2 if possible, if not, an adjustable crescent wrench will do)
- Cutting pliers (if you want to trim wires)
- Phillips screwdriver
- Volt meter
- Metric calipers or measuring device
- Infrared thermometer (comes in handy to check your hot end and heated bed)
Manuals & Software