- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Free Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
M3D's Micro is a fully assembled 3D printer. A plug and play 'my first 3D printer' - perfect for beginners.
- Auto bed leveling, auto calibration
- Plug and play right out of the box
- Remove prints easily with the removable print bed
- Rapid and precise heating with the Aerospace Grade Ceramic Heater System
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Quiet printing - (up to 50dB)
M3D Micro Product Details
The most difficult part of operating a 3D printer is bed leveling. In short: bed leveling is necessary in order to get great print results. The trick is to get an optimal distance between the nozzle (where the plastic comes through) and the bed (the platform where the object is printed on).
Most 3D printers have a manual bed leveling system which can be a tedious process. The Micro is powered by Micro Motion Technology, which is a sensor and feedback system built into the print head, providing auto-leveling and auto-calibration.
|3D Printer dimensions (inch)||Print area xyz (inch)|
|7.3 x 7.3 x 7.3 inches||4.4 x 4.3 x 4.6 inches|
|Bed surface||Bed leveling|
|Max. extruder temp.||Connectivity|
|Bearings||Max. temp heated bed|
|Not included||50 - 350 micron|
|M3D software for an effortless, plug-and-play experience|
|FFF / FDM||1 year|
|Delivery time||Free shipping|
|U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days||Yes|
|2.2 pounds||4.4 pounds|
|Not included||Comes pre-assembled|
|Windows, Mac||U.S power cord|