Terms & Conditions
Version July 2015. This page contains the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) on which 3DPrinting.com supply any of their products (each a “Product”) that are listed on their website http://store.3dprinting.com (the “Site”) or are sold otherwise to you. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Products. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Building 027E Marineterrein
1018 JA Amsterdam
1. Site TransactionsWe reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us. Our order confirmation to you does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. At any time after receipt of your order, we may accept, decline, or place quantity or other limits on your order for any reason. If we reject, limit, or otherwise modify your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you provide to us. If we cancel an order or part of an order that we’ve already charged you for, we’ll refund you the full amount of the canceled portion of the order.
We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Sites or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Sites, with or without notice.
2. Right to Change Site
We currently do not have a physical store. If you are pursuing potential business relation with us or desire to purchase our products offline, please contact here.
3. Product Information
4.1.Orders should be paid by 100% down payment. 3DPrinting.com can include other payment options in the future. Other payment options will be announced on the website.
4.2 The costs, both in and out of court, caused by non-fulfillment, late fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the obligations of the buyer, are payable by the buyer.
4.3 3DPrinting.com is permitted, in case of untimely payment by the buyer, to directly dissolve the agreement or delay the delivery to the moment that the buyer has completed his payment duties, including the payment of due interest and other costs.
5. Delivery and Delivery time
5.1. Orders will be delivered as quickly as possible. 3DPrinting.com aims to get the products delivered within ten (10) working days after receiving the order and down payment.
5.2. In the exceptional case that items cannot be shipped in the desired period, 3DPrinting.com will contact the buyer beforehand to try to arrive at an agreement on how to process, including the option to cancel the order.
5.3. Orders are shipped to the delivery address noted in the buyer order. For international orders, buyer is also responsible for any tariffs, taxes, fees, VAT, duties due upon receipt.
5.4. Immediately after the goods have been delivered, the buyer bears the risk for all direct and indirect damage that maybe caused to or by these goods or components. The buyer also bears the risks of transportation from the moment of delivery. Buyer is responsible for filing any claims against carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
5.5. 3DPrinting.com is not responsible for delays, loss or damage from shipments sent to incorrect, invalid addresses or correct addresses. Orders may end up being returned for various reasons including: non-payment of tariffs, incorrect address, unclaimed at post office, etc. If a package is returned or rejected, the buyer will be contacted and will have to pay for re-shipment postage.
6. Revoke Rights
6.1. The buyer may exercise his revoke right within seven (7) working days after delivery of the product, without penalty and without stating reasons. The buyer can claim guarantee provisions only when the product and the packaging are returned within this period in original, complete, undamaged and unused conditions. All sent documentation, proof of guarantee and packaging materials should be included in the return delivery.
6.2. 3DPrinting.com is never liable for any damage, theft or loss of the product or packaging during the return delivery.
6.3. The costs of the return delivery of the product are for the buyer.
6.4. In case the buyer exercised his revoke right as mentioned in the previous articles, 3Dprinting.com will have to reimburse the cash value of the delivered goods within thirty (30) days after the products have been returned.
7. Returning products
7.1. Upon delivery of the goods the buyer inspects the conditions of the goods. In case damage has been inflicted to the goods of materials, the buyer will take all possible provisions to obtain compensation from the transporter.
7.2. All goods are checked before they are sent out. In the unlikely event that goods are faulty, they must be returned to 3DPrinting.com at the address listed on the order invoice. Returning products is only possible in combination with an original invoice and original, complete and undamaged products.
7.3. Missing parts should be mentioned in writing or by e-mail to 3DPrinting.com within fourteen (14) days after the delivering date.
7.4. Defective products will be replaced with the same, if they are send back within one (1) month after delivering and if 3DPrinting.com concludes that the product is indeed defective. 3DPrinting.com will not accept goods that have clearly been used more than the amount needed to evaluate their functionality. If the goods are found to be in working condition, and the lack of functionality is a result of lack of knowledge or assembly error on the buyers part, no refund will be made, but the goods will be returned to the buyer at their expense. If there is evidence that the product has been modified or that a fix has been done on it, 3DPrinting.com will not be made responsible and therefore will not provide an exchange.
8. Errors, Inaccuracies and OmissionsWe try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other Site content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Sites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
9. Guarantees and Liability
9.1. Assembly instructions or printer settings are only partly provided by 3DPrinting.com and may include contributions made by third parties. 3DPrinting.com cannot take responsibility for the safe nor proper execution of these steps or settings, nor does 3DPrinting.com accept responsibility of the functioning of the resulting assembly.
9.2. 3DPrinting.com is never bound to financially compensate the buyer or other parties, unless the damage was caused by intention or guilt. 3DPrinting.com is not liable for any indirect loss or damage incurred or damage regarding loss of income or profit.
9.3. In case 3DPrinting.com is obliged to financially compensate the buyer, the amount will always be limited to the invoice amount related to the product and/or service that caused the damage.
9.4. The guarantee of 3DPrinting.com does not apply if: – The defects are (partly) the result of normal wear, injudicious or incorrect handling or use, injudicious or incorrect maintenance;
– The product is employed for purposes other than normal purposes or used incorrectly;
– The buyer or the end user does not strictly observe the operating instructions provided by 3DPrinting.com
– The original invoice is missing, modified, or made unreadable.
9.5. It is possible that 3DPrinting.com places links on its website to other websites that could be of interest for a visitor. Such links are solely informative. 3DPrinting.com is not liable for the content of the linked websites or the usage thereof.
10. Intellectual PropertyUnless otherwise noted, the Sites, and all materials on the Sites, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the “Contents”), are owned, controlled or licensed by 3DPrinting.com or its affiliates. You may use the Site and the Content only for noncommercial, personal use. Unless we separately give you permission, you may not copy, scrape, frame, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If you believe your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claims to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect the personal information you knowingly provide to us by placing an order, applying for a job, completing an online form, signing up for promotional information or otherwise sending to us. The information may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc.
11. What information we collect
We may use the information we collect from our website in the following ways:
12. How we use your information
– To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
– To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
– To improve the content, functionality, performance and usability of our website
– To help us address problems with and improve products and services
– To enhance your shopping experience
– To analyze trends and statistics
– To contact you if necessary
– For any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy statement or other agreement you have with us
– We may share your information with our affiliates for purpose set forth in this Privacy Statement.
13. How we share your information
– We may share your information if required by government to comply laws and regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request
– We may share your information with our potential partners or purchasers who have signed a non-disclosure agreement with us during sale, merger, reorganisation or liquidation.
– We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorise any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
14. Modifications to personal data
If you have created an account or a personal profile on one of our websites, you may be able to access and update some or all of your personal information on your account settings or profile page. If you wish to access, update or correct other personal information, please contact us. We will contact you and may ask you for additional information to verify your identity.
15. Privacy of Children
We are concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, you may use the Site only with the assistance of a parent or guardian.
16. DisclaimerTHE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY 3DPRINTING.COM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND HEREUNDER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, OR OUR SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.