- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Arduino Pro Mini Clone
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
The Arduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. It is recommended for first time Arduino users to start with the Uno R3. It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (5V), lack of connectors, and USB off board.
This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset. The Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin and not VCC.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328 at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- PCB: 0.8mm thin
- USB connection: off board
- Regulator: 5V, on board
- Output: maximum 150mA
- Over current protection: Yes
- DC input: 5V up to 12V
- Onboard Power and Status: LED
- Analog pins: 8
- Digital I/O: 14
- Weight: less than 2g
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 1.3in. (18 x 33mm)