- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Easydriver Stepper Motor Driver
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
The A3967SLB is a total micro-stepping motor driver with built-in translator. It operate bipolar stepper motors in 4, 6, and 8 wire modes, with a maximum output of 30V and up to 750mA per phase. It has a fixed off-time current regulator to dictate slow, fast, or mixed current-decay modes. This scheme produces less motor noise, more step accuracy, and lower power loss. The translator allows inputting one pulse on the STEP input the motor to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth). There is no need to deal with phase-sequence tables, complex interfaces, or high-frequency control lines. The interface is ideal for applications where a complex µP is not available or overworked. The driver has an internal circuit protector that shuts down during a temperature surge or power fluctuation. There is no special power-up sequencing needed.
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V (the higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds)