- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
NinjaFlex SemiFlex Midnight Black
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days NinjaFlex SemiFlex Midnight Black filament boasts flexibility, strength and reliability for your 3D printing projects. The slightly more rigid composition vs traditional NinjaFlex allows for increased tensile strength. In some cases the more rigid composition supports ease of printing in certain printers.
Suggested Applications: snap-fit parts, high resolution text, active hinges
- Shore Hardness = 98A
- 600% elongation provides significant flexibility
- 75% greater tensile strength vs the most flexible products
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Adheres to most build platform materials (painter’s tape can help)
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C
- Platform Temperature: 80°C – 110°C
- Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Print Speed:
Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min) Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
NinjaFlex SemiFlex Midnight Black Product Details
|Available diameter||Spool weight|
|Print bed hot||Print bed cold|
|Print temp range||Filament melting point|
|Nozzle size||Filament shrinkage|
|Max. elongation||Modulus PSI|
|Tensile strength||Filament Tg|
|Ambient temp.||Technical data|