- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Q3D One-Up V3
Free Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
The Q3D One-Up V3 is the newest version of the successful One-Up series by Q3D. This 3D printer kit is one of the cheapest kits you can find anywhere in the world. Are you looking to start with 3D printing? At $197 for a complete DIY 3D printer kit, the One-Up has to be your top choice!
This is a Do-It-Yourself, Self-Assembly kit that generally takes 2-6 hours to assemble based on end user skill level. The only difference between the One-Up, Two-Up and Three-Up is the build area, all other specifications are the same.See more product details
Q3D One-Up V3 Product Details
The brand new auto-adjusting extruder included in this 3D printer puts the exact amount of tension required on the filament and allows for quick loading and unloading. Due to its open design you can visually see filament feeding into the hot-end. This helps is a big pre for easy maintenance and helps with the setup. The all new metal hot-end improves print speeds and reliability.
The OneUp v2 has a CNC laser cut chassis (Made in the USA) and precision linear motion components, including chromed and hardened linear shafts, precision linear bearings and CNC machine ACME screws for accurate, consistent motion.
Additional improvements include a much more robust mounting system. The printer is compatible with all filaments that have melting temperatures below 250°C. This includes: PLA, ABS, Nylon, Laywood, Bronze fill, Ninja Flex, PVA, and HIPS.
NOTE: For 3D printing with any material other than PLA, HIPS or Laywoo-3D you will need to include the heated bed!
|3D Printer dimensions (inch)||Print area xyz (inch)|
|14.5 x 12 x 13 inches||3.94 x 3.94 x 4.92 inches|
|3D Printer Kit|
|PLA, ABS, Nylon, PVA, HIPS and more||1.75mm|
|Bed surface||Bed leveling|
|Direct||ANUBIS w/ PTFE liner|
|Max. extruder temp.||Connectivity|
|Bearings||Max. temp heated bed|
|LM8LUU linear bearings|
|Open-source custom Marlin||Laser cut melamine or acrylic|
|Not included||50 micron|
|FFF / FDM||1 month|
|Delivery time||Free shipping|
|U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days||Yes|
|9 pounds||16 pounds|
|Not included||6 hours|
|Windows, Mac, Linux||100-240v, 50-50hz|
- Layer Resolution: 50 Microns, 100 Microns, 200 Microns, 300 Micron
- Maximum Print Speed: 60mm/s
- Maximum Travel Speed: 100/mm/s
- Hot-End: New Q3D Metal Hot-End
- Linear Motion Type: X/Y Belts and Linear Bearings | Z Precision ACME Screws / Linear Bearings
- X-Motor: NEMA 17 Motors w/ Up To 16x Microstepping
- Y-Motor: NEMA 17 Motors w/ Up To 16x Microstepping
- Z-Motor: NEMA 17 Motors w/ Up To 16x Microstepping
- Linear Shaft: Ground, Chromed, Hardened 8mm
- Electronics: Printrboard, RAMPS Electronics
- Ambient Operating Temp: 15-32°C [60-90F]
- Storage Temperature: 0-40°C [32-104F]
- Humidity: <50%
- File Types: STL, OBJ
- Current: 100w, 150w w/ Heated Bed
- Voltage: 12v
- Plug: NEMA 15-5