- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Q3D Two-Up V3 Complete DIY 3D Printer Kit (heated bed optional)
Free Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
The Q3D Two-Up 3D printer is the larger version of the One-Up. The Two-Up adds 75mm/2.95inch on both the X and Y axis in build area; the Z-axis stays the same at 125mm/4.92inch. This is the perfect DIY 3D printer kit to get you started with 3D printing. The kit includes everything you need to make larger objects.
It generally takes 2-6 hours to assemble this Do-It-Yourself, Self-Assembly kit. The time difference is based on end user skill level. Where the One-Up, Two-Up and Three-Up differentiate is the build area, all other specifications are the same.
The Two-Up V3 is the latest Q3D version that has just been updated with a brand new auto-adjusting extruder that puts the exact amount of tension required on the filament and allows quick loading and unloading. Due to its open design you can visually see the feeding of filament into the hot-end for easy maintenance and setup. The all new metal hot-end improves print speeds and reliability.
Additional improvements include a much more robust mounting system for the linear bearings and belts. The printer is compatible with all filaments that have melting temperatures below 250°C. This includes: PLA, ABS, Nylon, Laywood, Bronze fill, Ninja Flex, PVA, and HIPS. For 3D printing with any material other than PLA, you need to include the heated bed!
This is a Do-It-Yourself, Self-Assembly kit generally takes 2-6 hours to assemble based on end user skill level. The only difference between the One-Up, Two-Up and Three-Up is the build area, all other specifications are the same.
- General Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, HIPS, Carbon PLA, Laywood (with heated bed upgrade adds support for ABS and Nylon)
- Build Area: 6.89 x 6.89 x 4.92 inch (17.5 x 17.5 x 12.5 cm)
- Layer Resolution: 50 Microns, 100 Microns, 200 Microns, 300 Microns
- Maximum Print Speed: 60mm/s
- Maximum Travel Speed: 100/mm/s
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Hot-End: New Q3D Metal Hot-End
- Heated Bed: Not included but Heated Bed upgrade is available
- Extruder: ANUBIS w/ PTFE Liner for Reliable Printing
- Nozzle Diameter: .40mm
- Minimum Feature Size: .20mm
- Maximum Extruder Temperature: 250°C
- Linear Motion Type: X/Y Belts and Linear Bearings | Z Precision ACME Screws / Linear Bearings
- X-Motor: NEMA 17 Motors w/ Up To 16x Microstepping
- Y-Motor: NEMA 17 Motors w/ Up To 16x Microstepping
- Z-Motor: NEMA 17 Motors w/ Up To 16x Microstepping
- Frame: Laser Cut Melamine or Acrylic
- Linear Shaft: Ground, Chromed, Hardened 8mm
- Z-Axis Screw: Precision ACME
- Electronics: Printrboard, RAMPS Electronics
- Firmware: Custom Marlin
- Ambient Operating Temp: 15-32°C [60-90F]
- Storage Temperature: 0-40°C [32-104F]
- Humidity: <50%
- Optimal Control: Repetier Host
- Slicing: Slic3r
- File Types: STL, OBJ
- OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Interface: USB, SD CARD
- Power: 100-240v, 50-50hz
- Current: 100w, 150w w/ Heated Bed
- Voltage: 12v
- Plug: NEMA 15-5