- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Taulman 3D Alloy 910 Natural
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
Taulman 3D Alloy 910 Natural is a measurable advancement in 3D printing materials technology from Taulman 3D. Taulman Alloy 910 is the combined effort of chemical companies, extrusion manufactures and Taulman 3D to specifically develop a single material to meet as many high performance 3D Printing needs as possible. With a combined tensile strength higher than the strongest co-polyesters, the durability of Nylons, a shrinkage factor that rivals our t-glase, a vast range of chemical resistance and a 95°C working range, you now have one solution easily printable at 245°C.
NOTE: Alloy 910 is the only Nylon based polymer that makes support removal easier than most using ABS.
- Tensile Strength:8,100PSI +
- Modulus PSI: 72,932 Max Elongation at break: 31%
- Print Temperature: 250°C-255°C
- Nozzle size: Any - There are no particulates or additives in Alloy 910
- Tg: 90°C
- Print Bed Cold: BuildTak with coat of PVA
- Print Bed Hot: Glass heated to 45°C with coat of PVA (PVA is 50% water and 50% "Elmers Glue All")
- Shrinkage: 0.0031 in/in
- Transmission: 50%
Taulman 3D Alloy 910 Natural Product Details
|Available diameter||Spool weight|
|Print bed hot||Print bed cold|
|Print temp range||Filament melting point|
|Nozzle size||Filament shrinkage|
|Max. elongation||Modulus PSI|
|Tensile strength||Filament Tg|
|Ambient temp.||Technical data|