- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Taulman 3D Nylon 618 Natural
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
Before purchasing the Taulman 3D Nylon 618 filament, check to insure that your printer is capable of printing at 242°C to 248°C as this is a requirement for the 618 Nylon (and most nylons).
Taulman 3D Nylon 618 was the first nylon specifically formulated and processed for 3D printing. Technically, nylon 618 is an extremely high quality variety of nylon 6,6. Only one chemical company manufactures this specific variation of nylon. Both the chemical composition and post processing developed by Taulman 3D work together to lower the print temperature of high quality nylon as well as reduce the non-uniformity that nylons exhibit in the melted state. 618 is a pure white polymer and fully capable of absorbing acid based dyes. 618 printed with 100% fill rivals it's injection molded equivalents in strength. All of the feature of nylon that we come to depend on are at the maximum in 618. Slippery surfaces, pliability, strength, non-scrape, chemical resistance and high thermal durability.
- Nylon 618 will not print/stick to glass or aluminum print tables.
- The best table material for a new user is garolite (LE)
- Nylon 618's bonding is best at a true 245°C.
- Normally emits fumes. Nylon 618 does not emit any fumes for printing. Actually, there is no odor at all from Nylon 618. You may see what looks like puffs of smoke, but it is actually water vapor or steam.
Taulman 3D Nylon 618 Natural Product Details
|Available diameter||Spool weight|
|Print bed hot||Print bed cold|
|Print temp range||Filament melting point|
|Nozzle size||Filament shrinkage|
|Max. elongation||Modulus PSI|
|Tensile strength||Filament Tg|
|Ambient temp.||Technical data|