- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Taulman 3D Nylon 680 Natural
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
Taulman 3D Nylon 680 is a medical grade nylon made with a FDA approved polymer. Post processing allows for smooth 3D printing in the same temperature range as other Taulman 3D nylons. Nylon 680 is slightly more transparent than Nylon 645. Again, this is to support non-destructive visual inspection of the printed part. This filament is a non-leaching FDA nylon that's capable of low temperature sterilization techniques (specifically, Ethylene oxide and high temperature sterilization as in Flash Steam post processing). Nylon 680 is much less pliable than nylon 645 as it is intended to support a long list of medical uses. 680 is currently in community testing.
NOTE: Nylon 680, will be a controlled material as to date code, batch code and processing codes. Available to everyone, each user will be automatically assigned a "User ID". This allows each spool to be traced back to Taulman 3D for verification.
Unlike the other Taulman 3D products, 680 will be labeled on both spool flanges and no additional labels are allowed.
- Line Color: none/natural, somewhat more clear than nylon 645 (prints to a semi transparent very light tan part)
- Opacity: TBD
- Print Temperature: 238°C
- Over temperature: 255°C
- Degradation Temperature: 328°C
- Strength: TBD, however early print tests show it to be higher than the Taulman 3D Nylon 645
- Surface texture: Maintains the slippery surface texture that is a significant feature to nylon
Taulman 3D Nylon 680 Natural Product Details
|Available diameter||Spool weight|
|Print bed hot||Print bed cold|
|Print temp range||Filament melting point|
|Nozzle size||Filament shrinkage|
|Max. elongation||Modulus PSI|
|Tensile strength||Filament Tg|
|Ambient temp.||Technical data|