- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Taulman 3D PCTPE CoPolymer
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
Taulman 3D's PCTPE stands for "Plasticized Copolyamide TPE"; or a chemical co-polymer of highly flexible nylon and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) . PCTPE has several unique features that allow any user to print a highly flexible part with the added durability of the Taulman 3D nylon polymers. This combination of polymers was developed specifically to allow anyone using current FFF 3D Printers to print parts from durable prosthetics to complete cosplay wearable outfits, cell phone enclosures as well as highly flexible utility/industrial parts. The flexibility of PCTPE means that the end parts will have the smooth lustrous texture of nylon.
- Low shrinkage: prints on glass with a 50% water/PVA glaze heated to 40C
- Super Layer to layer bonding that allows for single perimeter walls to be folded along thread axis.
- Takes on any acid based color dye (RITT) very fast = 5 min @ 140F
- Takes on acid based antimicrobial coatings for footwear and prosthetics.
- Color: Bright White/reflective Nylon surface
- Print temperature: 230°C
- Melting Temperature: 203°C
- TG Glass Transition: 74°C
- Thermal Degration: 312C°
- Print Bed Temperature: 50°C
- Ambient Temperature (enclusure): None
- Opacity: 91%
- Reflectivity: N/A
- Surface Texture: Excellent
- Fumes: None
Taulman 3D PCTPE CoPolymer Product Details
|Available diameter||Spool weight|
|Print bed hot||Print bed cold|
|Print temp range||Filament melting point|
|Nozzle size||Filament shrinkage|
|Max. elongation||Modulus PSI|
|Tensile strength||Filament Tg|
|Ambient temp.||Technical data|