- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Taulman 3D T-Glase PETT CoPolymer Green
Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery in 1 to 3 days
Taulman 3D T-Glase PETT CoPolymer Green is a high quality polyethylene terephthalate polymer. This filament is modified to provide a 5% higher amount of reflectivity, making it more equivalent to a glass polymer. T-Glase is processed using the same techniques Taulman 3D developed for nylon. Full processing allows for a polymer that easily prints at 235°C to 242°C. A temperature easily obtained by all FFM 3D Printers.
T-Glase is also a high strength polymer meant for industrial applications. The major advantage of T-Glase to all other polymers, is layer to layer bonding. Because the polymer bonds so well, there is no need to smash a large number of thin layers together to accommodate a good bond. The industry uses layer settings that are 70% to 100% of the nozzle dia with excellent results.
- T-Glase has a very low shrinkage factor and is best printed on acrylic or glass print beds heated from 50°C to 80°C depending on part size.
- As with nylon 645, 680 and 910, the clarity of T-Glase supports industrial non-destructive evaluations.
- T-Glase is a directly printable polymer for glass clear jewelry.
- Due to the additional reflectivity, T-Glase is considered the only high transmission light-pipe polymer. Due to it's chemical make-up, light transitions easily along the path of a printed thread. This allows the designer to draw and print a light-pipe with any path required.
- T-Glase can not be colored with standard dyes. Instead, special dyes are injected at the output master die during manufacturing.
T-Glase is specifically made of FDA approved polymers for direct food contact/containers. This includes cups and other liquid storage parts as well as utensils. Taulman 3D is working with the chemical company to provide you with FDA related documentation so you may sell your printed parts that meet FDA requirements. These documents will be posted on this page when available.
While T-Glase is not biodegradable like PLA, it is a material that is considered 100% reclaimable. Thus the new “struders” that convert failed prints back to usable line work perfectly with T-Glase. If you have a “struder”, you can actually mix in 12% of the total weight in discarded clear water bottles. Please keep in mind, that the polymer used in most water bottles, has a slightly higher melt temperature and that adding them to the mix, may increase print temperature with a few degrees.
- Print Temerature: 228°C
- Melting Temperature: 207°C
- TG Glass Transition: 76°C
- Thermal Degration: 282°C
- Print Bed Temperature: 68°C Max
- Ambient Temperature (enclosure): None
- Shrinkage in/in: 0.0029
- Solvent/Glue: Tetrahydrofuran
- Opacity: 21%
- Reflectivity: 5% to 8%
- Color: Green
- Fumes: None
Taulman 3D T-Glase PETT CoPolymer Green Product Details
|Available diameter||Spool weight|
|Print bed hot||Print bed cold|
|Print temp range||Filament melting point|
|Nozzle size||Filament shrinkage|
|Max. elongation||Modulus PSI|
|Tensile strength||Filament Tg|
|Ambient temp.||Technical data|