- Free shipping for all orders over $75
- 8$ flate rate shipping for orders under $75
- Fast shipping in the U.S.
Tevo Black Widow Large Scale DIY 3D Printer Kit
Free Shipping: U.S. nationwide delivery
EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME: +/- 12 DAYS
For this price you don't expect to get such a big and solid 3D printer as the Tevo Black Widow DIY Kit is. This 3D printer gives you great value for your money. It comes with a solid aircraft grade aluminium frame (based on open build v-groove rails) and has an above average build volume of 370 x 250 x 300 mm (14.57 x 9.84 x 11.81 inch).
The Tevo Black Widow DIY Kit comes with an all metal 5:1 geared extruder which ensures a continuous filament flow. The kit also includes a heated bed, all the electronics are safely stalled away in a separate controlbox and includes an LCD screen with an SD card reader and USB port. Also, a free 8 GB SD card is included in the kit.
- Production: Made in China
- Print Speed: 100 mm/s
- Heated Bed: Included
- Printable Material: ABS, Nylon, PLA, Flexible PLA, PVA, HIPS, Wood
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 mm (50 micron)
- File Formats: STL, G-Code
- Build Volume: 370 x 250 x 300 mm (14.57 x 9.84 x 11.81 inch)
- 3D Printer Size: 600 x 600 x 600 mm (23.62 x 23.62 x 23.62 inch)
- Chasis: Aluminium Frame
- Total Weight: 13 kg / 28.66 lbs
- Connectivity: USB & SD Card Reader
- XY-axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012 mm (12 micron)
- Z-axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.004 mm (4 micron)
- Control mainboard: MKS Gen v1.3
- Extruder: Microstep Extruder
- Extruder Temperature: max 240°C, recommended 210°C
- Heated Bed Temperature: 60-100°C
- Auto Bed Leveling: -OPTIONAL- BLTouch Sensor
- Laser Engraver: -OPTIONAL- Tevo Black Widow 500mW Laser Engraver Kit
- Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac
- Firmware: Marlin RC6
- Warranty: 12 Months
Assembling the 3D printer by only following the instruction manual that comes with the Tevo Black Widow is possible but can be challenging. To make your build a bit easier, we recommend you to use one of the Youtube assembly guides that are available. We found the 8 step Youtube guide by The Art of 3D Printing to be a very useful assembly guide.
You probably also need to adjust the firmware before you can 3D print successfully. The Youtube guide by The Art of 3D Printing will also help you step by step through this process. So, even if you are not familiar with any of this, you will be able to successfully assemble and calibrate this 3D printer (and learn some great stuff along the way!).